Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Médecins du Monde (MdM) Recruitment for HR Administration Assistant. The Application deadline is 12th August 2019.
Médecins du Monde or Doctors of the World is an international humanitarian non-profit organization that provides emergency and long-term medical care to vulnerable populations while advocating for equal access to healthcare worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administration Assistant
Accountabilities / Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list)
- Working under the administrator project Manager
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Following up of all expiring contract (consultancy, rental…)
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.),
- Supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Updating Social security Tax office files including specific amendments
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data
Required Skills and Conditions
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business and Administration or related degree.
- Work Location: Kafin Hausa Road, Jahun, Jigawa State, Nigeria,
- Permanent position: subject to probationary period
- Gross salary per month: 251,000 NG + a 13th month allowance equivalent to 1 month gross salary.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of in relevant jobs. Desirable to have experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Languages: English required additional local languages desirable.
- Computer Literacy: Excel and Word required. Proven ability to learn finance & HR systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter, CV, qualifications and contact details to: Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Non-compliant or Late applications will not be considered.
- Only successful applicants will be called for written test and interview
Application Deadline 12th August 2019.