Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitments. The Application deadline is 24th August 2020.
In Nigeria, the company started as May & Baker (West Africa) Limited at 17A Tinubu Street, Lagos in 1944, a trading outpost to serve the West Coast of Africa. The company relocated to its present site at Ikeja, Lagos state during the Nigerian civil war.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Product Manager – OTC’s
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be expected to craft creative brand plans and drive implementation by the sales force to achieve sales objective for the assigned brand.
- He / She will be responsible for the delivery of brand strategy development for portfolio, develop annual, mid and long term brand plans for the portfolio to achieve aggressive growth targets and manage brand P&I.
- Applicants must possess a B.Pharm / Pharmacology with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in brand management. Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in the marketing function of a Healthcare / Pharmaceutical business and a good sense of creativity to achieve results.
Job Title: Brand / Sales Manager- Subsidiary
- Reporting to Head, Business Operations, the preferred candidate will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the sales force to achieve sales objective of the team while providing direction for brand positioning and strategy development.
- Applicants must possess a B.Pharm or B.Sc. in Biological Sciences with at least three (3) years relevant experience and proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Applicants must have hands-on experience in the sales of FMCG / Pharmaceutical products and be driven by a strong desire to achieve results.
Attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th August 2020.