Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MasterCard Recruitments. MasterCard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance Business Partner, SSA
Ref ID: R-83409
Job Type: Full time
- Assumes broad range of finance related matters (closing, forecasts, budgets, performance tracking and reporting, monthly variance analysis)
- Trusted Partner for Country Managers and Account Managers providing advice on Finance Processes and Procedures and assist business in achieving strategy and targets.
- Responsible for follow-up on accurate month end closing, forecasting and budgeting for cluster of countries; highlights areas of risks and opportunities, makes recommendations and actively participates to remediation plans
- Provides monthly financial reporting including an update of key risks and opportunities
- Truly understands the market trends and competitive environment and reports timely deviations in financials to allow corrective actions
- Interacts with Finance support teams and support the needs of country managers and account managers
- Aligns with other business units, business partners and/or corporate to align strategic objectives and yearly targets at market level.
- Challenges and validates financial assumptions for CAPP, Customer Business Agreements and any other opportunities. Ensures the opportunities and their investments are sound and align with short and long term planning.
- Highlights and leads any process improvements to drive finance efficiencies and ease of doing business for Account Managers
- Provide training to Account Managers on Financial processes
- Excellent at building internal and external business partnerships; develops and leverages key relationships in order to assist with the needs and objectives of stakeholders
- Experienced in developing sound management reporting (e.g.. monthly financial results, quarterly forecasting, annual budgets)
- Experienced in providing advice and feedback to the business on risk and opportunity considerations, leveraging advanced analytical techniques as well as outside trends and events
- Experienced with financial systems and applications; serves as a resource to those less experienced (e.g., Hyperion, Oracle, Microsoft applications)
- Has experience in identifying and implementing process improvement activities; makes recommendations to further improve procedures
- Successfully resolves complex issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Successfully embodies change management; executes corporate cultural initiatives, enhancing the support of an ever-evolving environment to fulfill corporate goals and objectives
- Budgeting and Forecasting (Advanced skills)
- Excellent knowledge of excel and powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Finance and Business acumen, Commercial focus, Global perspective, Innovation and thought leadership, Personal influence.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Product Management, C&I
Ref ID: R-83384
Job Type: Full time
- The Cyber & Intelligence solutions (C&I) team is responsible for mastercard’s safety and security related product management efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure.
- The C&I products are focused on enabling authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers.
Overview of Accountabilities
- C&I has a very wide product portfolio. This role will have the responsibility for Security & Decision products, and Authentication & Identity Solutions Products (3DS, Stand-in, Fraud & Loss Database, Electronic Warning Bulletin, Call Referral, 3DS, Merchant Fraud Dashboard, Consumer Control & Early Detection Service).
- This role will work closely with VP – C&I MEA Region, as well as the regional management and account management teams to determine market needs and define product solutions. He/she will leverage opportunities to utilize mastercard’s risk solutions and strategies to differentiate the mastercard offering and support local market process and brand initiatives.
- The position will report to the Director, Product Management, Cyber & Intelligence solutions – MEA and will own the product P&L of the suite of C&I security products identified above.
For the suite of products assigned:
- Acting as the point of contact for external & internal customers for the team.
- Coordinating and facilitating communication between customers and product development teams within the Middle East/Africa region and globally.
- Understand the required product functionality and features, and commercialization of products in consultation with internal stakeholders (i.e., product sales, customer delivery, relationship managers, Operations & Technology, Legal, Franchise, etc.) external customers and third parties.
- Work with cross-functional teams to proactively address customer performance improvement needs and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and evaluate product performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and product insights. Assist with the implementation of a new product management excellence (PME) discipline.
- Working closely with regional teams to identify and execute product enhancements and new product constructs to drive additional revenue opportunities. These efforts include ideation, concept validation, business case development, creation of associated pricing and other market readiness activities
- Monitor product performance and solicit customer feedback on product development opportunities.
- Monitor billing & financial reports.
- Budget tracking, creation and analysis.
- Regional and divisional review deck preparation
- Manage all data requests for the team
- Manage the annual budget process
- Report trends, anomalies and changes to the C&I management team.
- Collaborative individual who will need to manage relationships across multiple functional areas, regions and executives.
- Cross-functional team experience managing multiple projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
- Knowledge of processing industry, fraud and authentication products and the broader ecosystem understanding of competitive landscape and industry trends will be a plus
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
- Technology savvy; close collaboration with Operations and Technology and future processing businesses
Work Experience, Education
- Advanced Degree helpful
- Work Experience: 4-7 years
- Technology: Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Language: English (required), Arabic will be helpful.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.