Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited Recruitment for Draughtsman. The Application deadline is 24th January, 2019.
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. They are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum..
Job Title: Draughtsman
- Develop detailed designs for mechanical and electrical works.
- Resolve design problems.
- Review and analyze specifications.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Carry out site visit when necessary and physical measurement on site of existing structures before modification.
- Quality checks all complete jobs and executes all reprinting.
- Other duties that might be assigned to you by the Managing partner.
- B.Sc, BTech /M.Sc. or HND (or its equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 9 years post NYSC experience working on Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Services projects in the site supervision/project.
- Proficient in the use of design/drafting software such as AutoCAD MEP, REVIT etc
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidate must have previous experience in Project Engineering.
- Membership & knowledge of ASHRAE Standards and Guidelines will be an added advantage.
- Must be creative and innovative
- Excellent attention to details
- Adept knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Management(HSE)
- Must possess excellent leadership skills
- Must be willing to relocate
- Good leadership skills
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to motivate people
- Must be a team player
- Must possess good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.