Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Luno Nigeria Recruitment for Marketing & Events Associate.
Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across 40 countries with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. They are Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world, including Balderton Capital and Naspers..
Job Title: Marketing & Events Associate
- Assist customer support and verifications teams when required
- Optimise processes across the local business, ensuring we run efficiently
- Connect with, and develop relationships with top Luno customers
- Shape local marketing strategies that focus on localisation and leverage local insights
- Take ownership of the market and drive market leadership & success
- Identify marketing growth areas and experiments to improve product adoption in Nigeria
- Organise and run local Luno Meetups, Events and Roadshows in most parts of Nigeria
- Own and shape the local Luno strategy through industry & competitor analysis
- Develop and execute local marketing campaigns
- Used various strategies to target different customer segments
- An entrepreneurial mind with a strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
- Solid interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to prioritise in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail and driving projects to completion under deadlines
- A friendly, articulate, transparent disposition with a drive to succeed
- A relevant qualification from a recognised university, with 3-5 years work experience
- A basic knowledge of how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum work (preferred), and enthusiasm to promote cryptocurrencies
- Demonstrated understanding of increasing customer adoption and how to get them engaged in using a product
- This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. We provide great benefits including team lunches, cool equipment, a global experience and the autonomy to conceive and execute your own projects. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should .