Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Lumos Nigeria Recruitment for Territory Sales Officer. The Application deadline is 29th January 2020.
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Officer
Locations: Kaduna / Plateau
Reporting Relationship (Line Manager): Regional Manager
- The Territory Sales Officer is to sustain and enhance targeted total revenue in designated areas or territories by effective implementation of planned sales and distribution strategies that are aimed at growing market share and increasing profitability at the region.
- Preparing SRep activity, coaching; training
- Weekly performance monitoring of SRep and initiating corrective actions where required
- Business performance reporting to the RM
- Sales Rep are properly dressed and of good conduct
- Ensure proper display of all communication and merchandising in POS/across channels
- Availability of communications material always (at the POS)
- Support CR in the region
- Escalated CR issues to the right channel.
- Effectively follow up with CR on query resolution.
- Feedback on service; quality and availability
- Installation within 24 hrs
- Daily meeting with SReps (face-to-face or via conference call).
- Drive market initiatives to achieve sales targets in the territory.
- Ensure availability of stock in assigned territory. TP ordering and ensure re-ordering level is followed.
- To ensure channel partners are making stock available and distributing in the entire territory.
- To ensure adequate availability of stocks throughout the territory in all outlets.
- Effective selling to the right customer
- 100% adherence of sales process
- Effective customer and product education to drive customer acquisition
- To effectively and timely communicate all changes in product and services to SReps, shop managers and TPs.
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation, Usage, using other sales channels within the territory
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience specifically in the Solar market/industry
- Local Knowledge and experience
- Existing relationship with existing and potential trade partners
- Previous experience managing activation team and sales agents will be an added advantage.
- 1st Degree is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Relevant Experience:
- Very strong communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude towards delivery of results
- Ownership, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Technical Selling knowledge
- Planning and Time Management skills
- Proven ability to work with minimum direct supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Note to: using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th January 2020.