Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for LS Scientific Limited Recruitment for Sales Manager. The Application deadline is 18th January 2019.
LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services..
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients and grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise sales representatives to ensure business growth
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, TradeGecko, Sales Force in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to initiate and deliver new projects
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and customer service orientation
- First degree in Sales & Marketing or Applied Sciences
- Minimum of 5years working experience in a similar Sales role and minimum of 7years working experience
- Proven track record as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Industry experience in technology sales is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to:
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.