Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Lorache Group Recruitment for Channel Partner Sales Executive. The application deadline is 30th November 2019.
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system. Our operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations. We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Partner Sales Executive
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Skills and Qualifications
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation,
- Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2019.