Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Lixy Technologies Recruitment for Web Application UI / UX Designer. The Application deadline is 15th May 2019.
Lixy Technologies – We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone’s life through disruptive products and services. We build great products to solve your business problems.
Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Application UI / UX Designer
- LIXYtech is hiring an experienced UI/UX designer who is passionate about solving complex problems with clean and functional design.
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision, this is a remote position working during USA time-zone business hours
- 3 or more years of experience
- Good experience of user onboarding flow (low friction sign up and log in process)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc / InVision / other)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th May 2019.