Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Libra Motors Limited Recruitment for Chartered Accountant The Application deadline is 29th March 2019.
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with a concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an accounting firm or its equivalent.
- Experience in financial reporting or operational accounting process in modern transportation industry is also desirable.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), in Accounting or Finance
- Master of Science, MBA or a professional accounting qualification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities
- ICAN certification is a must.
- 3-7 years experience in an accounting/external audit role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th March 2019.