Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for LG Electronics Recruitment for Business Development Manager.
LG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeouido-dong, Seoul, South Korea. LG Electronics is part of the fourth-largest chaebol in South Korea and in 2014 global sales reached US$55.91 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for a dynamic individual to join as a Business Development Manager in LG Electronics based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3+ years working experience in a Multinational Corporate environment, with exposure & proven track record in Business Development of Information Display products.
- Product training, Partner Certification of SI on a quarterly basis
- Pre-sales support to the Sales team, prepare the necessary information needed about the solution to implement in each project
- Be aware and updated on all trends, new solutions and technologies so all the time LG can be known by partners and customers as the leading force regarding future technologies and in that way be recognized in the market as a true expert in its field
- Develop new partnerships to offer LG products to the target clients, pushing the bordering of product line and integrate different GBUs so LG has a stronger offer than the competition
- Use the LG Partners SI certificated customers to develop differentiated products/solutions from competitors so LG can provide added value with its offer (Ex. Mirror Solutions/Transparent Solutions)
- Support on answering the necessary documentation for public contests, and tender business that need complex proposals
- Show Room maintenance and solutions deployment so we can enhance business to our customers,
- To present LG Products, “evangelize” partners and end-customers to understand the advantage of LG products and the products created and developed through partnerships
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Education: BSc. Information Technology / Electronics / Computer / AV Engineering
- Work Experience: Minimum 3+ years of experience in similar position
- Language/s: Fluent in English, French (preferable)
- Knowledge of the ID business, products and industry trend
- B2B project experience
- Engineering skills, fast execution, focus and motivation for goals achievement
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Self-starter, innovative and able to work independently
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of Digital TV systems, hardware systems (e.g.: operation of PC Servers, IP Switches, MPEG4 Encoders)
- Experience with Digital Signage systems and Audio/Visual systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: