Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) Recruitment for Programme Officer. The application deadline is 5th February, 2019.
The Leprosy Mission (TLMN) is an international Christian Health and Development Organization serving the needs of people affected by leprosy in 30 countries. They bring healing through appropriate treatment and care, as well as practical support for people with ongoing leprosy related problems, working in partnership with communities, national governments and other agencies. TLMN is in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Health and with the State Ministries of Health in 10 states (Akwa Ibom, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Benue, Katsina , Nasarawa and the FCT- Abuja), towards the eradication of leprosy and the care/restoration of persons and communities affected by leprosy.
Job Title: Programme Officer
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Coordinate and facilitate the planning, implementation and monitoring of projects aimed at the rehabilitation and development of persons/communities affected by leprosy & other disabling conditions in Abuja.
- A first degree/equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience in Community Development and/or Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR).
- Proven practical experience with Project Management.
- Good command of oral and written English Language. (Ability to communicate well in Hausa will bean added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:
Or send Applications to:
The National Director,
The Leprosy Mission Nigeria,
12/14 Fort Royal Homes Estate – Lugbe,
P.M.B 494, Area 10,
Garki – Abuja.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2019.