Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) Recruitment for Physiotherapist. The application deadline is 5th February, 2019.
The Leprosy Mission (TLMN) is an international Christian Health and Development Organization serving the needs of people affected by leprosy in 30 countries. They bring healing through appropriate treatment and care, as well as practical support for people with ongoing leprosy related problems, working in partnership with communities, national governments and other agencies. TLMN is in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Health and with the State Ministries of Health in 10 states (Akwa Ibom, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Benue, Katsina , Nasarawa and the FCT- Abuja), towards the eradication of leprosy and the care/restoration of persons and communities affected by leprosy.
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Location: Minna, Niger
Job Type: Full Time
- Working with and assisting the Head of Finance & Admin in all financial responsibilities.
- BA/BSc/HND in Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- A first degree/equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of related physiotherapy experience, Comprehensive knowledge of physiotherapy interventions, practice methods and professional skills.
- Ability to communicate well in Hausa will be an added advantage
- Candidates must have current practicing license from the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria (MRTBN) and must have completed one-year internship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:
Or send Applications to:
The National Director,
The Leprosy Mission Nigeria,
12/14 Fort Royal Homes Estate – Lugbe,
P.M.B 494, Area 10,
Garki – Abuja.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2019.