Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) Recruitment for Administrative Assistant. The application deadline is 5th February, 2019.
The Leprosy Mission (TLMN) is an international Christian Health and Development Organization serving the needs of people affected by leprosy in 30 countries. They bring healing through appropriate treatment and care, as well as practical support for people with ongoing leprosy related problems, working in partnership with communities, national governments and other agencies. TLMN is in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Health and with the State Ministries of Health in 10 states (Akwa Ibom, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Benue, Katsina , Nasarawa and the FCT- Abuja), towards the eradication of leprosy and the care/restoration of persons and communities affected by leprosy.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure the National Coordination Office of TLM-Nigeria runs in an effective and efficient manner.
- A first degree/equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Effective written, verbal and listening communications skills
- Proven computer skills, especially in the use of spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:
Or send Applications to:
The National Director,
The Leprosy Mission Nigeria,
12/14 Fort Royal Homes Estate – Lugbe,
P.M.B 494, Area 10,
Garki – Abuja.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2019.