Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitments. The application deadline is 28th June 2019.
Leadway Assurance Company Limited (‘LEADWAY’) is one of Nigeria’s foremost insurance service companies, with a reputation for service efficiency and customer reliability.
For over 45 years, LEADWAY has honored its underwriting commitments and has earned its reputation of excellence in claims handling. The evolution of LEADWAY since 1970 has mirrored the dramatic expansion of indigenous insurance service providers, with LEADWAY remaining in the forefront as an insurer of repute. It was founded in 1970. Sir (Dr.) Hassan O. Odukale, (KJW, D.Sc., FCIIN). It has a chequered history of being a company with close attention to relationships, having started operations as a direct motor insurance company. Soon the relationship developed to a stage where it has established a deep relationship with the brokers’ network in Nigeria, enjoying 80% of its current business from this source.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Prospecting new clients
- Sales of the company’s products
- Premium collections from clients
- Use of tabs efficiently and effectively.
- Business reports
- Presentation skills and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2019.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Insurance Advisor)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Insurance Advisor is a job for competent and versatile individuals with a super drive to succeed.
- A job with minimum supervision and limitless opportunities for financial freedom.
- A sale job that gives you the opportunity to grow your career.
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from any discipline (B.Sc/HND qualification).
- Good communication skills.
- Drive to succeed
- Years of Age: 28-35
- 3 years and above(Sale experience in Insurance)
- Must live close to Victoria Island.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th June 2019.