Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Req ID: 1074
Strategy & Planning:
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes as a member of the senior management team;
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems;
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business;
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures;
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development;
- Assess and communicate risks associated with IT investments;
- Develop, track, and control the IT annual operating and capital budgets;
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives;
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan;
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the IT organization.
Acquisition & Deployment:
- Coordinate/facilitate stakeholder consultation defining new technology business/systems requirements;
- Create cost-benefit analysis and support detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows;
- Approve, prioritize, and control projects related to selection and development etc of major information systems;
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for IT quipment/software purchases;
- Review hardware/software acquisition and maintenance contracts to capitalize on economies of scale
Education and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification (Masters preferred) in the field of computer science or business administration.
- Approximately 10 to 15 years managing and/or directing an IT operation;
- Approximately 2 to 5 years working within Oil and Gas, Shipping or Supply Chain;
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT policies and systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Up to date knowledge of legislation, regulations, best practice and how they relate to IT;
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations;
- Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications andutsourced systems;
- Good understanding of IT systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities.
- Experienced in system design/development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management;
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development;
- Excellent understanding of project management principles;
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems;
- Strong understanding of HR management principles, practices, and procedures;
- Proven leadership ability;
- Excellent command of the English language including grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Ability to produce a range of reports and statistical information at short notice;
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and react at short notice;
- Ability to seek out, manage and influence opportunities for continuous improvement and change;
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and customer care are achieved;
- Ability to form successful relationships, working with all levels of the organisation;
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job Title: Information Technology Superintendent
Req ID: 1287
- Lead and develop technical support team.
- Establish, develop and maintain a technology strategy including help desk, network monitoring and auditing disaster recovery and business continuity
- Ensure a coordinated and appropriate level of service is provided to the user base according to published Service Level Agreements
- Project management of new systems to improve automation relating to policy compliance and help desk support
- Professional attitude with personal conduct and behaviour promoting respect among colleagues
- Work with business to identify, analyse and implement changes which will improve IT service delivery
- Manage 3rd party outsourced contracts to agreed SLAs
- Train users in the use of help desk systems and IT automation tools
- Recommend and implement technology environment to support new business applications
- At least 10 years in senior level position
- Microsoft and / or Oracle certifications preferred
- BA 2.1 grade preferred
- Other relevant industry qualifications and experience
- IT, Engineering, EPC, Java, Oil & Gas, Operations, SQL
Interested and qualified candidates should:
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.
GET LATEST UPDATES: Like