Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lagoon School Recruitment for Female IT Technician.
Lagoon School is the first project of the Nigerian Association for Women`s Advancement (NAWA), a not-for-profit and non-governmental educational and social trust dedicated to investing in the girl child for the good of the society. The Lagoon School started as a secondary school open only to girls on 15th September, 1995 with only fifty students. It was situated at number 75 Adisa Bashua Street in Surulere, Lagos. We moved to our permanent site in Lekki in April, 2001, with four hundred and nineteen students. Right now, The Lagoon School has a population of One thousand and thirty four students. It believes that education is not just about learning subjects but also about learning the value of being a good person. We build characters, form and develop the total person. Thus our curriculum is geared towards developing the intellectual, physiological, psychological, ethical, social and spiritual dimensions of the learners.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Female IT Technician
- We are looking for a qualified *Female IT Technician* that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and *safe usage* of the IT infrastructure.
- You must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems with great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology in our educational institution.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, etc.).
- Proven experience as *IT Technician* or related position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should .