LACoN Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.legalaidcouncil.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
About Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN)
Legal Aid Council of Nigeria can be said to have been birthed in 1961 when Sir Adetokunbo Ademola, the Chief Justice of Nigeria at the time, during the African Conference on the Rule of Law held in Lagos, pointed out the hollowness of a constitutional right to a fair hearing, if the financial aspect of access was ignored. That statement was the first official public acknowledgement of the need and desirability for legal aid in Nigeria.
LACoN Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline approved institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- National Examination Council (NECO) five (5) subjects credit earned at two sittings including the English Language and Mathematics. OR
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) different subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an approved institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects achieved at one sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution;
- Candidates must not have any natural disabilities including Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture and Stammering.
How to Apply for LACoN Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: LACON Job Recruitment is currently not out online
Interested and qualified candidates required to complete an online LACoN Recruitment 2019/2020 application form HERE