Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Kraks Media Limited Recruitment for Corporate Communications Officer. The application deadline is 16th September 2019.
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence. Since our inception in December 2014, we have become a household name in the online space both at home and abroad with a following of over 1 million across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat; we are knee-deep in it all; attesting to our credible experience and handling. Kraks TV and its parent company Kraks Media have worked with a high number of significant brands across several industries which make up a big part of our growing portfolio to eliminate drawbacks in social media marketing and consultation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a communications role.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word & PowerPoint.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th September 2019.