Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Kraks Media Limited Recruitment for Corporate Communications Officer. The application deadline is 16th September 2019.
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence. Since our inception in December 2014, we have become a household name in the online space both at home and abroad with a following of over 1 million across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat; we are knee-deep in it all; attesting to our credible experience and handling. Kraks TV and its parent company Kraks Media have worked with a high number of significant brands across several industries which make up a big part of our growing portfolio to eliminate drawbacks in social media marketing and consultation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a communications role.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word & PowerPoint.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th September 2019.