Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2019 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the positions below:
Title: 2019 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program
Ref Id: 140561BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Must not be first or final year of study in the university.
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the aility to work in a team.
- Be below 24 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE( or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline.
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.
How to Apply for KPMG Undergraduate Internship
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.