Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Kloverharris Limited Recruitment for Credit Officer.
Kloverharris Limited is an indigenous Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. They pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review loan applications to ascertain creditworthiness of the client
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Monitoring the loan portfolios and followed up on repayment
- Monitors progress of existing loans.
- Rendering sound financial advice to clients.
- Conducting qualitative credit appraisal of the client’s business and financial status.
- Ensure credits are packaged within policies and procedures of the bank.
- Sourcing of new RQR via direct marketing
- Pro-active recovery of loans in overdue
- Assuring long term relationship through high customer’s satisfaction, reaching a high ration of a revolving customer.
- Booking/ executing of transactions
- Securing deals
- Performing of any other marketing functions as may be assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role for 6 years
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org