Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Kemapo Management Consulting Group Recruitment for General Manager.
Kemapo Management Consulting Group – Our client, a leading multi-diversified organization is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the senior position below for its expansion:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and system and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new raw materials with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and technicians (e.g electricians, plumbers)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments provide transportation Facilities; manage travel agencies and Vehicle Park
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Accountancy or any other related field
- An. MBA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight preferably from FMCG, and Banking sectors
- A minimum of three years working experience with board of directors and committees
- Management and Customer Service experience. Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue, and forecasting. Strong communications skills
- An analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
The company offers very competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and short-listed candidates wiII be contacted.