Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Kantar TNS Recruitment for Junior Research Executive.
Kantar TNS is a market research and market information group. Formerly listed on the London Stock Exchange and a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, the firm was acquired by WPP Group in October 2008 for £1.6 billion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Research Executive
Ref. ID: R020090
Location: Ikorodu Road, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- As a Junior Research Executive, your primary responsibility is to assist and collaborate in the design, execution, delivery of projects and develop strong foundations in research-based consulting.
- Conduct desk research.
- Conduct basic analysis and integrate observations into themes.
- Integrate understanding of client business and consumer behavior in report writing.
- Communicate with client and internal stakeholders with regards to project execution.
- Review job costs and impact on financial results.
- Responsible for specific project-related tasks with the guidance of seniors including writing proposals, designing questionnaires/discussion guides, sample design and tab specs (quantitative and qualitative projects).
- Business writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of different types of charts an advantage.
- Able to identify patterns and commonalities between seemingly disparate data points/observations.
- Completed tertiary education – Degree in Marketing, Social Studies, Statistics, Psychology, Business Management preferred.
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills (Skills will be tested).
- Computer literacy – proficiency on all MS Office packages (preferably conversant with Google drive).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: