Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Kaizen Institute Recruitment for Consultant. The Application deadline is 16th February, 2019.
The Kaizen Institute is a global organisation which provides consulting services to companies represented in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and America. KAIZEN INSTITUTE has Pioneered, Innovated and Led in the Operational Excellence consultancy field.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
To help clients:
- In implementation of Kaizen Tools & Strategies in a way that the client can achieve competitive advantage in its’ industry.
- In improving total business performance through sustainable implementation.
- Learn kaizen tools to make the client organization autonomous in the management of their own improvements.
- In bringing in the promised change for better through process improvements and delivering agreed results as per the contract.
- Self Learner – with ability to unlearn old and learn various new concepts.
- Ability to carry out thorough analysis and resolve problems using appropriate techniques.
- Requisite knowledge of Kaizen Tools and Strategies.
- Ability to communicate in English with seniors and also juniors at the clients place.
- Ability to train the client’s employees on Kaizen Tools and help them in grooming to be trainers for future.
- Posses Leadership qualities and use it in implementation suitably.
- Organizing skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Assessment Skills
- Excellent delivery skills
- Presentation skills
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and emails)
- Fluency in Communication (O&W) in English
- Analytical skills
- Willing to live out of a suitcase – means always ready to travel at short notice – within Africa or overseas, and willing to live away from home off and on (varies between 2 to 3 weeks a month).
- Loves to continuously keep updating himself on knowledge front
- Person with a strong sense of values and ethics.
- Honest and sincere
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org