Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Senior PHP Developer. The application deadline is 30th August 2019.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion and Video Specialist
Job Type: Full time
- As a Motion and Video Specialist, you will be responsible for creative storytelling and taking Jumia’s content marketing to the next level.
In particular you will;
- Manage Youtube as a channel including branding, optimizing videos and working with the digital manager to optimize ads.
- Assist in creating the vision, storyboards, and scripts for all videos.
- Work with fashion team to create fashion and experience films.
- Create all the brand’s video and motion materials
- Lead strategy and creation for customer education materials.
- Create materials with guidelines per channel
- Manage videos and animation materials for special campaigns including editing.
- Creating short videos (unboxing, web series, vox pop)
- Demonstrated project management skills and use of tools like Trello and slack.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools e.g word and excel.
- Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from idea to execution.
- Efficient with time management and problem-solving skills.
- Background in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and related field from an accredited university.
- 3 – 5 years in video and digital content development for multiple brands.
- Experience in creation motion (Animation).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop and Illustrator, and editing tools.
- Experience in branding and creative campaign management
- Experience with relevant video editing tools
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 30th August 2019.