Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for JForce Head of B2C. The application deadline is 23rd March, 2019.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Job Title: JForce Head of B2C
Job Type: Full time
- JForce is a physical sales and marketing channel. JForce is a network of 30,000 sales consultant placing orders on Jumia on behalf of other people
- On each order, they place they earn a commission. The objective through this network is to overcome e-commerce main challenges of internet access, how to place an order online and trust
- Therefore, JForce is a key acquisition channel for new customers, partners, and sellers.
- Finally, JForce program has the aim of empowering entrepreneurs and generating employment through the full support of Jumia established a brand. Jumia JForce team is there to lead the consultant network to grow throw marketing and commercial initiative.
- As Head of B2C, your responsibility is to coordinate J-Force activities and maximize performance across the various regions in order to meet the customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by ensuring that the company remains competitive and innovative
- A share of your team will oversee onboarding and recruitment to bring every month new sales consultants.
- Optimize JForce marketing budget to deliver highest growth
- Weekly report on performance vs target and action taken during the week.
- Lead B2C team of 4 to 9 FTEs
- Propose innovative process
- Build a trusted and prosperous JForce B2C channels
- Optimize the onboarding process and strategize on improving sales consultant’s activation
- Monitor the consultant’s management strategy
- Manage the commercial performance of the JForce B2C consultants
- Reach sales, recruitment, engagement, activation targets for B2C channel.
- Deliver exceptional growth of agents’ database
- Delivering engagement of agents’ database
- Deliver strong activation rate of the database
- Ability to both set strategy, manage sales quotas, and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Demonstrated experience with “Consultative Selling” to identify and solve customer problems
- Very knowledgeable with utilizing enabling technology (i.e. CRM applications) to drive process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 6+ years of sales management experience, managing sales leaders
- Capable of teaching the process for successful prospecting & closing new business, leading to consistent quota achievement
- Evidence of successfully leading others to exceed measurable sales and revenue targets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.