Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Delivery Experience Training & Quality Associate. The application deadline is 30th June 2019.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Experience Training & Quality Associate
Location: Wuse, Abuja
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Delivery Experience Training & Quality Associate, you will provide a full line of driving safety and compliance related education and training services to Delivery Associates in support of the goals and objectives of Jumia Services, the Logistics Marketplace company of Jumia.
In particular you will:
- Track all fleet incident report relating customer delivery experience and satisfaction
- Supervision and reporting of fleet condition and maintenance
- Support in sourcing, screening, grading, and recruitment of potential Delivery Associates
- Coordinate DA community engagement activities at the hub level
- Source local content and happy Delivery Associate stories shared on a weekly basis
- Provide practical and theory-based driver training and development to enhance individual risk awareness and driving skills, and promote the benefits of a positive driver attitude to reduce driver risk.
- Conduct risk assessments of potential Delivery Associate and the re-assessment of existing Associate to ensure their driving competency and suitability for their particular driving duties.
- Provide information on trainee performance and driving development needs.
- Assist in the development of new initiatives for all aspects of driver training, road / driver safety, and driver assessments.
- Complete all training reports and assessment summaries promptly and to a high standard.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the Quality Assurance process including course evaluation to enable the team to meet all objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to motivate the timid and firmly control the strong-willed in the classroom and during in-car training to ensure complete safety at all times
- Sound knowledge of current car technology and basic maintenance.
- Degree in Transportation, Logistics, or Management is preferred, equivalent experience will be considered as well
- 3 years of related experience
- Hands-on Safety & Compliance experience in the Transportation industry an asset
- Experience in the provision of light commercial vehicle driver coaching and development
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June 2019.