Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Coordinator. The application deadline is 30th August 2019.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
- As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will coordinate end to end recruitment process with the aim of implementing Jumia’s talent acquisition strategies
- Ensuring the sourcing, attracting and hiring of top talents whose values and goals are very well aligned with that of Jumia.
In particular you will:
- Work closely with hiring managers to achieve a clear understanding of job roles to execute sourcing strategies and identify the best talents to meet overall recruitment goals.
- Build talent networks, developing relationships in ways that could yield referrals for potential hires.
- Support in building talent pools for future hires which includes sourcing active and passive candidates.
- Collaborate with recruitment team continually develop and improve on existing recruitment processes.
- Support the team in general activities that will strengthen the company’s employer branding.
- Engage and captivate the interest of quality candidates and convert those candidates into hires.
- Utilize various channels (Internet sourcing, resume mining, networking, LinkedIn) to find appropriate active and passive candidates for specific and talent pipeline positions.
- Coordinate end to end recruitment process including initial assessments, first level interviews, and issuing offer letters
- Deliver a great candidate experience by providing accurate information and timely feedback to candidates.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-3 years progressive growth in talent acquisition and recruitment.
- Experience in Employer Branding methods
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes to identify best fit applicants and good interviewing skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills to create macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and work books.
- Good understanding of HR tools such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Practical experience of sourcing top talents using multiple channels.
- Good time management
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th August 2019.