Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Toppolier Concrete/Bridge Construction Engineer.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a Nigerian construction company, headquartered in Abuja, with additional permanent locations in Lagos and Uyo. The company is represented across Nigeria in structural engineering and infrastructure works, and in southern Nigeria through domestic and international oil and gas industry projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Toppolier Concrete/Bridge Construction Engineer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Monitoring and testing of concreting work (cycle shift method)
- Teaching and guiding local employees for their specific tasks
- Review of occupational safety measures
- Planning and definition of working hours and shifts on a weekly basis
- Coordination of job rotation
- ordering materials
- Documentation and internal reporting to site management
- Training as a concrete worker, bricklayer, carpenter or metal worker and additional qualification as a master/polisher
- Several years of professional experience in bridge construction/infrastructure construction, especially in the prestressing of bridges in the cycle shift method and, if necessary, cantilever construction
- Knowledge of design details and relevant building codes, safety regulations and quality standards for prestressing
- Employee management
- Good English knowledge.
- Collaboration with one of the largest bridge construction projects in West Africa
- Modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company-owned camp is provided free of charge
- Medical care on site
- An interesting job in an experienced international team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: