Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Jokris Global Ventures Recruitments.
Jokris Global Ventures is a reputable firm in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sales and Logistics Manager
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
- Our business is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties
- Respond to any issues or complaints
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines
- Negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, transportation, and customer services.
- In-depth knowledge of Oil & Gas
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma / GED.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February 2020.