Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Transsnet Financial Recruitments. The application deadline is 30th September 2019.
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies..
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Age: 22-40
- Experience: at least 1 year of sales experience,
- Experience in fintech will be better
- Fast learner
- Strong execution
- Eager to sale
- Candidates must stay withing ikeja and its environs
Job Title: Data Analyst Manager
- Pull data from the database based on product and operational requirements, produce project data reports and write database scripts;
- Regularly conduct data analysis and reporting, and guide the business improvement strategy through data;
- Accumulate project big data, master the latest development of products, plan monthly target dismantling, and make more accurate predictions for project development;
- Communicate with the leaders in a timely manner and complete other tasks of leadership arrangements.
- Familiar with the database structure, proficient in SQL query statements, proficient in excel function, all kinds of excel plug-ins, VBA language
- Master pyhton priority, can use Chinese communication work can add points
- Give priority to cash-selling work experience and be familiar with the direct loan and loan-assisted models;
- Familiar with common data analysis methods, good reporting methods, and excellent target dismantling capabilities;
- Sensitive to data, strong logical thinking, focus on rigor, with strong curiosity.
Job Title: Facebook/Google Optimizer
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance company’s facebook, Google and twitter advertising accounts;
- Conduct advertising and budget application according to business objectives, and reasonably control the cost of the customer;
- According to the product guidance designer to produce relevant materials, not limited to pictures, videos, etc.;
- Familiar with financial products and google UAC and facebook delivery restrictions and precautions.
- More than one year of facebook, google advertising experience;
- Understand Google and facebook advertising related policies;
- Familiar with Photoshop and other software.
Job Title: Product Trainer
- Age: 25 above
- Experience: at least 2 years’ experience in sales, better in fintech
- At least 1 year’ experience in management
- Experience in training and excellent sales skills will be a bonus
- Good communication skills
- Good on PPT making and presentation
- Fast learner
- Hard work
- Strong execution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September 2019.