Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Housessories Recruitments.
Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designs, manufacturing, and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating a perfect solution for personal, offices and commercial spaces.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The OM will oversee the efficient and effective daily administration & operations.
- The position involves a lot of supervision of the operations and general business affairs of all subsidiary units of the company’s factory
Applicants must be able to perform the following:
- Drive strategy and operations by providing day-to-day leadership of the affairs of the Company in order to deliver on the best positive results of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring strict adherence to Corporate Governance and compliance to all the rules and regulations of the Company and ensuring that all the key performance indicators necessary for a profitable and successful Company are met at all times.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years experience in Operations
- Conversant and competent user of modern tools of Key performance indicators appraisals for projects, businesses, and Staff
- Proven track record in managing, coordinating and leading multiple business activities.
- Must be able to run a factory
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Searching for new clients and prospects
- Create individual sales appointments to close new business
- Developing sales strategies/models
- Evaluating and meeting customers’ needs, building productive long lasting relationships;
- Research accounts and generate or follow through self-generated sales leads;
- Attend sales meetings, sales events, training, and industry events to keep abreast of the latest industry developments;
- Create, maintain, and expand customer database within your assigned sales customer segment;
- Sales Executives are required to run the sales process consistently and in compliance with policies and procedures. The business will provide support to your sales efforts during weekly team meetings
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly marketing schedule and reports to monitor performance and aid planning.
- HND/B.SC in any field
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to Hr@housessories.com with the subject as the job title.