ITF Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.itf.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
About Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) has operated consistently and painstakingly within the context of its enabling laws Decree 47 of 1971 as Amended in the 2011 ITF ACT. The objective for which the Fund was established has been pursued vigorously and efficaciously. In the four decades of its existence, the ITF has not only raised training consciousness in the economy but has also helped in generating a corps of skilled indigenous manpower which has been manning and managing various sectors of the national economy.
ITF Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to ITF by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
How to Apply for ITF Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and qualified candidates should to apply online for ITF Recruitment.