Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for ITEX Integrated Services Limited Recruitment for Field Sales Officer. The Application deadline is 6th May 2019.
ITEX Integrated Services Limited is a Financial Technology company located in Lagos, Nigeria, servicing clients in all states in Nigeria and across Africa. A leading provider of electronic payment solutions in Nigeria, partnering with the best of breed technologies such as VeriFone, PAX technologies Ltd, telecommunications, utilities, Government, Wallet providers, local and international payment switches.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
- We are recruiting for the position of a field Sales Officer and specifically for the following locations: Ikeja, Abule-Egba, Shomolu, and Oshodi. (Lagos)
- The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Pipeline management
- Generating revenue and acquiring customers
- Customer evaluation and procurement
- Account management
- Sales process management
- ROI analysis on why to buy and why to buy now
- Accurate forecasting
- Qualifying prospects
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
- Devise creative, “out-of-the-box” ideas and implement them
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
- Giving feedback to management
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door to door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box’ sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to organize and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritize.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum educational qualification: OND or Diploma in any course
- Previous experience mandatory
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- A motivated, driven attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th May 2019.