Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Itel Recruitment for Motion Graphics Artist/Editor (Videographer). The Application deadline is 25th September 2019.
Itel is an entry-level and reliable mobile phone brand for everyone. Adopting “Join·Enjoy” as its brand philosophy, itel’s mission is to provide budget-friendly mobile communications technology to everyone. It democratizes technology by giving entry to technology and connectivity to consumers without prior access to it, allowing them to get closer and benefit from their social connections.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Artist/Editor (Videographer)
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (Product videos, Brand videos, Broadcasts, Promo Videos, eLearning, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Shoot video production footage and B-roll
- Transfer, Edit, Render, and encode all itel mobile services and content as well as any program as directed or required, then make digital copy of video available
- Monitor/maintain photographs, video recording & playback systems including the cameras, tripods, distributors, scalers, projectors, lights, etc.
- Manage data archives and ensure that all raw footage and edited material is being stored properly –with adequate redundancy.
- B.Sc or HND in a relevant discipline
- A verifiable video production/photography certification is a plus
- Relevant experience in Motion Graphics/Animation
- Expert use of applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After-Effect, Z Brush, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Expert knowledge of video, still camera production and management of lighting
- Competence in utilizing sound equipment
- Working knowledge of graphics design
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Should be a creative thinker,good team player and have an eye for design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using role applied as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 25th September 2019.