Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for IsaacBenz Consulting Limited Recruitments. The Application deadline is 23rd Dec. 2019.
IsaacBenz Consulting Limited is a leading business solution provider for a number of industries, connecting people to their dream. IsaacBenz Consulting limited is a subsidiary of IsaacBenz Int., UK. We began operation in 2016 solely as vehicle procurement, importation and delivery service provider. Following our incorporation in 2019, IsaacBenz has expanded its services, we are dealers in all kinds of Mercedes Benz but feature a variety of other automobile products. We also offer various professional services such as: project management consultation, vehicle procurement & importation, freelance marketing and advertising, maintenance service consultation, marketing & distribution, international and local sales representation in sub-Sahara African market.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Train employees and evaluate their performances.
- Create strategies to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Prepare reports on sales.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients.
- Liaise with other branches to share strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to strategize and plan ahead.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field.
- A minimum of three years experience in any related field
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximise profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analysing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilising GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Degree in Logistics or Accounting.
- 2+ years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.