Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Iron Products Industries Limited Recruitments.
Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI) has been active for more than 50 years in Nigeria. The company started as a steelwork manufacturer and has since become the leader in steel fabrication. The group has executed major projects around the country in all sectors with a focus on structural steel and oil and gas. Over the years, IPI has also diversified into the automotive assembly, trailer manufacturing, paint manufacturing, and logistics.
Job Title: Document Control Trainee
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- OND (Upper Credit minimum).
- Work Experience: Little or no work experience
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Customer Focus
Application Deadline 30th March 2020.
Job Title: IT Support Assistance
- Respond to user requests for IT services, and help develop IT solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues with IT equipment like printers, computers and servers.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Provide direct support/technical assistance with users of hardware, operating system software and other systems software.
- Installing and maintaining of computer systems, networks and printers.
- Record activities, solutions and other responses to request for service.
- Provide backup technical support for network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
- Run software updates and backups when requested.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
- Must be an OND / HND holder with computer-related skills
- Strong technical / IT skill.
- A good Knowledge of computer applications i.e. MS office, Team-viewer, any-desk.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Application Deadline 31st March 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the “Job title” as subject of the email.