Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for International Facilities Services Limited Recruitment for Public Relations (PR) & Social Media Officer. The application deadline is 20th January 2019.
International Facilities Services Limited (IFS) is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East..
Job Title: Public Relations (PR) & Social Media Officer
- Responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits speaking publicly at interviews and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- May also be required to carry out other, more general, marketing responsibilities.
- Degree in Economics or Finance
- Marketing and any other social science field
- High-level communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to:
Application Deadline 20th January, 2019.