Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for International Facilities Services Limited Recruitment for Help-desk Officer. The application deadline is 20th January 2019.
International Facilities Services Limited (IFS) is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East..
Job Title: Help-desk Officer
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Following up with customers to ensure -full resolution of issues
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods
- Running reports to analyse common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems, Familiarity with both PC and Mac Hardware and Software, Experience with Network Repairs and Analysis, Good Customer Service Skills, Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience, Writing and Editing Skills to aid in writing and updating manuals, Education in Computer Repairs and how to Troubleshoot Problems
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and IT
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
- Familiarity with CAFM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to:
Application Deadline 20th January, 2019.