Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for International Facilities Services Limited Recruitment for Business Development & Marketing Officer. The application deadline is 20th January 2019.
International Facilities Services Limited (IFS) is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East..
Job Title: Business Development & Marketing Officer
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Degree in Economics or Finance
- Marketing and any social science
- High-level communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and -implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to:
Application Deadline 20th January, 2019.