Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for International Facilities Services Limited Recruitment for Plumber. The application deadline is 25th January, 2019.
International Facilities Services Limited (IFS) is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East..
Job Title: Plumber
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
- Collaborates electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Minimum of HND in any related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Collaborative, Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills,
- Decision-Making Ability, Good Listening Skills, Strong Verbal Communication
- Stress- and Time-Management Skills
- Customer-Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Mechanical and Technical Skills, Physical Stamina and Strength, Excellent Trouble-Shooting Ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2019.