Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for International Facilities Services Limited Recruitment for Electrician. The application deadline is 25th January 2019.
International Facilities Services Limited (IFS) is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East..
Job Title: Electrician
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Troubleshoot electrical problems
- Remodeling, typically repair and replace faulty equipment
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment install and maintain electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in homes, businesses, and factories to minimize equipment failure perform periodic scheduled maintenance.
- Collaborative, Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills, Decision-Making Ability, Good Listening Skills, Strong Verbal Communication, Stress- and Time-Management Skills, Customer-Service and Interpersonal Skills, Mechanical and Technical Skills, Physical Stamina and Strength, Excellent Trouble-Shooting Ability
- Minimum of HND in any related field, technical school,
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to:
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.