Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for International Facilities Services Limited Recruitment for Graduate HR Assistant. The Application deadline is 23rd April 2019.
International Facilities Services Limited is an international facility management company operating global standards to a wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate HR Assistant
- Participating in recruitment efforts,
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process,
- Preparing new employee files,
- Conducting new hire enrollment process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed,
- Plan and prepare for all training,
- Preparation and Collation of all necessary training manuals and materials,
- Monitor and communicate training targets performance for all cadres
- Answering employee questions,
- Maintaining the HR database by updating and entering data,
- Maintaining and monitoring the Human resource calendar and planned activities,
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system.
- Processing incoming mail, Creating, distributing and retrieving HR documents,
- Providing customer service to organization employees,
- Serving as first point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators with the HR department.,
- 1-2 years of experience.
- CIPM is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to
Application Deadline 23rd April 2019.