Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Insiteful Solutions Recruitment for PR and Business Development Intern. The application deadline is 30th January, 2019.
Insiteful Solutions is a Markham based web design and development firm, established in 2002, that brought together an extremely experienced Web Design, Internet marketing, and E-commerce team. Through the strength of our reputation, Insiteful Solutions has worked with over 510 companies globally, across 93 industries.
We created the Targeted Insite Solution. With this system, we help you develop insiteful strategies to target and attract your ideal customers on the web. Our goal is to help clients use the Internet effectively to promote themselves and increase profitability. The outcome? Targeted Internet Results.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: PR and Business Development Intern
- Three firms in Abuja are looking to hire PR & Business Development Interns to work from their offices in Abuja.
- Promote awareness of the company via appropriate Public relations activities
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings
- Generate and send required marketing and sales reports to supervisor as and when required
- Carry out any other assigned duties as and when they arise
- Sell the company’s services/products and increase number of clients (potential and existing clients)
- Establish and maintain existing clients and potential clients relationships
- Responsible for identifying potential clients and strategic business partners
- Set up meetings between clients and principal officers as required
- Develop presentations and proposals for current clients and new business pitches.
- Conduct customer surveys regularly and ensure service delivery is consistent and maintained at established standards.
- Identify and resolve client concerns (escalate as required)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of up-sell of services to existing customer base (80% up-sell of services)
- No of successful online and offline marketing campaigns successfully created (minimum of 3 campaigns per quarter within 20% increase in sales after campaign
- Actual sales generation vs assigned sales targets
- Number of new customers vs existing customer base (80% increase expected)
- Number of marketing letters, pamphlets and sales packages distributed to assigned geographical location with proof of receipt of documents tendered back
- A passion and flair for sales, marketing, branding and public relationships
- High analytical
- Good with social media and offline interactions
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Public Relations is desired but not essential
- Relevant formal or informal work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The organization believes strongly in equal employment opportunities for all so applications from both genders are strongly welcome
Application Deadline: 30th January, 2019.