Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Insiteful Solutions Recruitment for Finance & Accounts Officer. The application deadline is 30th January, 2019.
Insiteful Solutions is a Markham based web design and development firm, established in 2002, that brought together an extremely experienced Web Design, Internet marketing, and E-commerce team. Through the strength of our reputation, Insiteful Solutions has worked with over 510 companies globally, across 93 industries.
We created the Targeted Insite Solution. With this system, we help you develop insiteful strategies to target and attract your ideal customers on the web. Our goal is to help clients use the Internet effectively to promote themselves and increase profitability. The outcome? Targeted Internet Results.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Officer
- Ensuring timely input of data required for preparation of monthly financial statements
- Checking completeness and validity of payments before posting into general ledger.
- Ensuring availability of relevant information for the preparation of balance sheets in a timely manner, as will be stipulated in the terms of engagement
- Preparation of Projects periodic Financial Reports, Statement of Expenditures (SOE) and accounts replenishments.
- Monitor the financial and budget- implementation of project work plans and provide on regular basis an informed report to the management.
- Periodic reconciliation of applicable bank accounts and creditor/debtors accounts to ensure their correctness and give recommendations on how to resolve any differences
- Ensure that Receivables and Payables are duly recorded and followed up on for prompt settlement
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare payments by verifying supporting documentation, obtaining payment authorization and preparing payment advice/cheques.
- Monitoring and reinforcing internal controls and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or comparable Degree
- 1-2 years progressive experience
- Experience with any accounting software will be an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English required, including report development, writing and editing.
- Excellent skills in excel and data analysis are required for this position, and will be tested at interview.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Note: The organization believes strongly in equal employment opportunities for all so applications from both genders are strongly welcome
Application Deadline: 30th January, 2019.