Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Insight Consults Limited Recruitment for Personal Assistant. The application deadline is 30th April, 2019.
Insight Consults Limited is a Business Support Services Firm – We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow. Our business strategy is ‘friendly interaction’ and ‘convenience’ because as challenging as doing business in Nigeria is, it is even more challenging for the small business owner who has difficulty finding the resources they need to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients.
- Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- High School degree (Minimum: OND)
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
- Minimum required experience: 1-2 years experience.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org for prior accreditation.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.