Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Industrial Skills Training Centre Technical Skills Training Programme 2019. The Application deadline is 6th September 2019.
NECA is the umbrella organization of employers in the Organised Private Sector of Nigeria providing the forum for private sector employers to interact with the … Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
Title: Industrial Skills Training Centre Technical Skills Training Programme
We invite qualified young Nigerian of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive One (1) Year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Agricultural Equipment Maintenance Work
- Welding and Fabrication
- Green House Farming Technology
- Electrical installation and Maintenance Work
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic Work
- Livestock Production (Fish Farming, Poultry, Animal Husbandry)
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the above trade areas and promoting public-private sector model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Admitted candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and token allowance to off-set their transportation costs
Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Hand-written Applications, Two (2) recent Passport Photographs and Photocopies of Credentials addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Training Fund, Industrial Skills Training Centre,
Dorayi Challawa Road,
Off B.U.K. Road,
P.M.B 3222, Kano State.
Tel: 08035958024, 07035946999.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the entrance examination and successful candidates at the examination will be eligible for an oral interview
- The entrance examination will be on General Paper, Mathematics, English Language and Trade questions.
- Candidates should come with original certificates for sighting and are required to- make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation
Application Deadline 6th September 2019.
Test Date: 17th September 2019
Interview & Selection: 24th and 25th September 2019
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, Challawa Road, Off B.U.K Road, Dorayi, Kano