Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment for Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist. The Application deadline is 11th April 2019.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and an unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
Reporting To: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Will be responsible for assisting Vigilance strategy & Monitoring Lead in carrying out the unit strategic activities
- Overall responsibility for the BU vigilance activities and deliverables
- Responsible for overall team development
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- BU Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for team members/field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues/complaints.
- Provides Coaching and Mentoring for team members
- Joint responsibility for commercial loss reduction initiatives for the respective BU
- Provide commercial loss reports of the BU to management.
- Enforce sanctions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Coordinates investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical inputs on various investigations.
- Spot/periodic customer meter recertification and validation for energy accuracy
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the Team lead, Head, Vigilance strategy & Loss reduction, BU management and any other recognized stakeholder
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires at least 6 years of relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of metering infrastructures
- Business Acumen
- Exemplary Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Training/Resource Facilitation
- Relationship Management
- Knowledge of various forms of meter manipulations and other forms of energy theft
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Sound knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Sound Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit/accounting capabilities
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good Listening and questioning skills
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching skills
- Team Coordination.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 11th April 2019.