Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment for Customer Service Lead. The Application deadline is 16th May 2019.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and an unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Lead
Reporting To: Head Customer Care
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of all customer care activities within the Business Unit and Undertakings.
- Manage all complain and report from Team Members and report directly to Head Customer Care.
- Escalate customer complaints to the right department and escalation of issues beyond control with adequate follow-ups.
- Facilitate resolution of customer queries/complaints and comments received at the business unit/undertaking and implement measures aimed at guaranteeing optimal customer satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of customer care team members.
- Follow up with Investigation Team/PPM/Commercial Manager /Network Operations Manager /Finance &Admin Managers on issues escalated to them for prompt resolution.
- Responsible for generating and submission of NERC and other customer care reports as it may be required.
- Identifying operational gaps and give feedback to the Head Customer Care.
- Responsible for Team bonding/building to motivate and encourage team members.
- Coordinate all the activities of the New Service team.
- Facilitate prompt attention to customers’ requests on record changes and other maintenance
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the unit Head or Head of Department.
- Coordinate and supervise inquiries, service consultants and all Team Members in order to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Ensure turnaround time, compliance with procedures, accurate documentation are adhered to.
- In case of complaints or difficult situations that are not clear-cut, incumbent recommends appropriate action to management.
- Monitor and ensure all customer complaints are resolved within stipulated TATs according to customer care procedures/processes at first level and taking responsibilities for issues that require second level resolution on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application.
- 1st degree in a Social Science, Business Management course or any related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ related experience in customer service teams within a reputable company, with four (4) years of managerial experience leading large teams.
- Payment Solutions/ Strategy
- Business Intelligence
- Non-Maximum Demand (NMD) Management
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management.
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Key Account Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th May 2019.