Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment for Brand & Events Supervisor. The Application deadline is 9th May 2019.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and an unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand & Events Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Brand & Events Manager
- Assist in implementing the overall PCSR, brand & event management strategy for Ikeja Electric.
- Play an active role in strengthening the position and image of the company (internally and externally) – while complying with all IE procedures, rules and code of practice.
- Coordinate and articulate all brand messages and material being distributed and communicated to employees and customers
- Coordinate the production, distribution, and storage of corporate gifts
- Implement IE brand management plan
- Ensure we maintain brand identity and consistency in the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands and road shows.
- Enlighten employees about the brand identity standards while giving them the incentives, tools and training to become effective brand ambassadors
- Implement brand standards and usage guidelines for the company
- Coordinate all IE PCSR events and other strategic events/project activities
- Liaise with partners and service providers to create appropriate branding for events and ensure production of awareness material – posters, catalogues and brochures, plus any media coverage.
- Collaborate with project team to implement all activities for events within required timeframe and budgets and perform research on all event location and entertainment facilities.
- Research market to identify opportunities of events for Ikeja Electric to attend.
- Manage all events logistics (Transportation, booking of venues, speakers etc.)
- Prepare delegate packs and papers
- First degree in Marketing, Communications and/ or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a reputable agency or organization
- Knowledge and good understanding of Brand and Event Management
- Strong knowledge of the Brand and Event Management, Marketing Communications
- Effective presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the Power Industry value chain and landscape in Nigeria
- Ability to work effectively in traversal teams
- Highly creative with the ability to think outside the box
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good ideas and creative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 9th May 2019.